Monday, October 26, 2009

My Friend Spotty

Spotty the Ladybug is Hannah's preschool class mascot. Each weekend one lucky kid gets to bring Spotty home for some misadventures and report back to class the next week on what they did. This past weekend was Hannah's turn. Here is the letter that she sent back to be read at circle time by her teacher.

Thank you for letting Spotty come home with me! I liked showing her to my family. On Friday, Spotty went out to dinner with us. Spotty and I had pizza and my mommy and daddy had pasta. (My sister Paige had milk.) Spotty and I had fun coloring my placemat together and Spotty tasted my mommy’s pasta.
On Saturday, Spotty and I had breakfast together. We both like scrambled eggs and orange juice!Then we took Spotty to the doctor to get our flu shots. The nurse was nice and Spotty was very brave. Spotty helped me be brave when it was my turn to get a shot. It hurt, but it will help keep me healthy this year. I held Spotty tightly all the way home.
On Sunday, mommy and I went shopping for decorations for our Halloween party! We bought pumpkins, spider webs, and bats to decorate our house. We also bought candy and cookie dough for the party. The next day my daddy and I baked the cookies and Spotty helped. Spotty is my buddy! -Hannah Neumann

No comments:

Post a Comment